On Tuesday October 23rd, the first Town Hall of Business was held to inform business leaders on the impact the opioid crisis is having on the workplace. This information is vital to have in today’s workplace as it is such a relevant issue for employers, employees and their loved ones. Having the proper knowledge, tools, and resources in place is essential. The organizers of the event are more than happy to come to your place of business to deliver this message and provide further training to you and your employees. Large trainings for all employees or smaller trainings with just your management and HR staff are available. Resources and trainings for whatever your business needs can be sought.
- Lifetime Assistance, Inc. serves adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities in residential and Day Habilitation settings in the Greater Rochester area.
- All positions are entry level Direct Support Professionals.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or HSE [high school equivalency]
- All candidates are screened by Lifetime Assistance through a criminal background check.
- All positions are Full Time [35+ hours weekly]
- There are program support services and incentives available as needed to assist participants in completing the training program.
- ERIC training is a paid training done on weekdays for four weeks.