Recruiting a Sharper Workforce Just Got Easier!
Save money and time by outsourcing your recruitment needs to RochesterWorks! We provide employers with convenient recruitment services by connecting job seekers and employers.
- Click here for information on local job seekers that have achieved the Career Readiness Credential (CRC).
- Match job seekers with job openings.
- Coordinate communication between you, our partner agencies, and the pool of local, qualified workers.
- Prescreen applicants according to your requirements so you know you are getting candidates with the skills you need.
- Provide interview space at our Career Centers if you wish to recruit on-site.
- Provide targeted or general job fair recruitment opportunities.
Recruiting 'Round Rochester
RochesterWorks! is hosting a weekly job fair at the Downtown Career Center to better connect great businesses with great talent. This is a great opportunity to market your job opportunities and services to potential job candidates. For more information or to sign up please contact Kristy Ioele
Submit Your Job Openings - It's Free
You can post your job openings with us through Job Central, which has thousands of applicant resumes on file. If requested, we will pre-qualify candidates before submitting resumes to you for consideration. There is no charge for these services. For assistance contact Hot Jobs or call 258-3545.
Recruit College Graduates from Area Colleges
Send a job listing to area colleges and universities that are RACDA members. Membership consists of career development professionals from 19 colleges and universities in the Rochester, NY area. The Association supports the functions of career development, placement and experiential education in the region.
Hire Workers from Untapped Sources
The RochesterWorks! Career Center provides you with access to workers who have been trained in the skills that are in demand in the Rochester area. When you use the Career Center, you can be assured of finding qualified workers, many of whom are available from sources you may not have previously tapped.
Interested in Working with Youth?
Partnering with youth friendly businesses to employ youth workers ages 16-21 offering Summer Internships, Year Round Placement and Wage Reimbursement. Contact Dan Graves at 258-3513.
For more information about these services contact Kristy Ioele