Action for a Better Community‘s Focus on Self-Sufficiency Department [FSSD] has partnered with Lifetime Assistance, Inc. to hire and provide job retention training to individuals seeking employment in the health care field.
- Lifetime Assistance, Inc. serves adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities in residential and Day Habilitation settings in the Greater Rochester area.
- All positions are entry level Direct Support Professionals.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or HSE [high school equivalency]
- All candidates are screened by Lifetime Assistance through a criminal background check.
- All positions are Full Time [35+ hours weekly]
- There are program support services and incentives available as needed to assist participants in completing the training program.
- ERIC training is a paid training done on weekdays for four weeks.
Recruitment and enrollment into ERIC is ongoing and we welcome all interested parties to contact either FSSD Director Shawn Futch at 325-5116, ext. 3418 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Self-Sufficiency Specialist and ERIC Instructor Ken Porter-Hutton at 325-5116, ext. 3352 or email@example.com