OPEN INTERVIEWS AT COOPERVISION
Are you looking for a rewarding career, with the opportunity to grow your skills in a global organization? Are you passionate about providing superb Customer Service? Are you looking to join an organization that values and develops you as a person?
Do you consider yourself friendly, inventive, and a dedicated partner? If this is you – we’d like to hear from you!
Please call 585-756-9500 to schedule an interview
Onsite Interview Details
When: Thursday, July 19th (Please allow between 1-3 hours to complete the interview process)
Where: 209 High Point Drive, Suite 100, Victor, NY 14564
Interviews Times Available:
CooperVision, Inc. in Victor offers the following perks and benefits:
- FREE CooperVision Contact Lenses
- 401K employer match
- Pension Plan
- Wellness Program – free gym with trainer for employees, nurse coaching program, etc.
- Social Events
- Specific Customer Service perks and initiatives, such as: employee of the month, perfect attendance recognition, etc.
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking
Responsible for providing an optimal quality customer experience via all communication channels/methods (phone, fax, email, webchat, and correspondence), to all internal and external customers. Including, but not limited to: assisting customer with inquiries, placing orders, updates on latest product offerings or promotions, pending order status, pricing questions, updating of account information, and any internal follow-up necessary to exceed customer needs and expectations. Supports team concepts and the goals and objectives of the department and company.
- Work to provide First Contact Resolution whenever possible, for all channels, as applicable.
- Adhere to the applicable Quality Assurance Guidelines, to ensure we are providing quality service that enhances the customer experience and promotes the CooperVision brand.
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality standards/metrics for all applicable responsibilities/functions.
- Possess and effectively utilize knowledge of current policies and procedures within Customer Service.
- Knowledge of multiple computer applications; working with latest client management software applications to enhance delivery of service to our customers. Updates/utilizes applications/systems as necessary to reflect/retrieve accurate information.
- Assist customer with questions and issues. Identifies customer problems and uses proper techniques in decision-making to resolve.
- Identifies service non-conformances and report/resolve appropriately.
- Up-sell products and services for promotions/discontinuations as required. Educate and recommend products and services we offer.
- Maintain knowledge and reference materials for policies, procedures, products, pricing, services and literature.
- Ability to learn and take on additional responsibilities; complete other projects/tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrates and exemplifies professionalism in performance and attitude; including accountability, initiative and teamwork.
- Supports CVI and department objectives and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and active listening skills.
- Able to type at least 40 wpm accurately, including spelling.
- Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills.
- Solid customer focus and ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers; including displaying professionalism, empathy, accountability, friendliness and patience.
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Advanced skill level preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com.
- Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to read and understand technical material such as SOP’s, Product Parameters and Specifications.
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn new programs, products and processes when implemented.
- Ability to project a positive attitude and tone when speaking with internal and external customers.
- Ability to understand, apply and explain company policies and procedures.
- Proactively provide feedback and recommendations regarding practices/policies/procedures.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a plus.
- Prolonged time spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Must handle an average of 75+ calls per day.
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Professional office environment in line with corporate office standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of (3) years of Customer Service experience (in a call center environment preferred) or a combination of face-to-face and call center with internal or external customers.
- Medical device field, preferred.
- Bilingual candidates are desirable (fluent in speaking, writing and reading Spanish).
Learn more: https://coopervision.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=VIC0431&tz=GMT-04%3A00