- This event has passed.
Open Interviews – Sutherland – Inbound Customer Service/Sales Specialist
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sutherland is seeking candidates to be part of a high-performance team of consumer sales representatives for a major mobility & home services provider. We are looking for reliable individuals who can dynamically react to changing requirements and situations. The people who fill this role should be capable of building relationships with prospective customers and gaining clarity on their needs to leverage existing knowledge and promotions to find a sales solution for them. Consistency & coachability are the two hallmarks of a successful consumer sales representative.
Consumer Sales Representatives in this role get to:
- Build relationships: Speak with callers from a wide range of backgrounds to tailor a mobile & home services solution for them.
- Uncover prospective customers’ needs: Pursue an in-depth line of inquiry with their callers to make sure that they can provide the right solution to their situation.
- Impact the lives of their customers: A custom fit solution helps the customer resolve more than just entertainment needs.
- Take part in a dynamic workplace: The mobility & home services industry is constantly changing with changing promotions and new equipment providing a challenging and vibrant workplace.
- Seek opportunities for development: We constantly seek the development of new leaders from within our program to help build the future of Sutherland!
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Open to coaching
- Strong verbal communication
- Desire to continually improve skills
- A creative and resourceful approach to finding effective solutions to the customers’ needs
- Past sales experience a plus