- This event has passed.
Open Interviews – Sutherland – Telecom Customer Service (Seasonal Employment
October 12 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until October 19, 2018
Telecom Customer Service – Seasonal Employment
Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Seasonal Customer Service Agent. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you! In this role you would support all aspects relating to our client specific services. Answering inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers calling in for a variety of different situations. Consultants will be required to listen effectively, diagnose issues quickly, build rapport with customers and ask questions to identify needs. The ideal candidate must be customer service oriented with a genuine desire to help customers.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring our customers are always the #1 priority
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other
- Maintain professionalism always representing our client to the highest standard
- Adhere to training and development opportunities provided by managers
- Meet all call Quality Assurance requirements
- Participate in ongoing coaching and training sessions to ensure success in the position
We Will Give You:
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- A workplace that’s never boring
- The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
- Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast pace environment in order to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications.
- True understanding of PC keyboarding skills; Advanced Browser Knowledge and Basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Availability between the hours of 8AM – 9PM
- Multiple start dates in October
Open Interviews at 1180 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Monday Oct 1 – Friday Oct 19 10:00AM – 7:00PM