New York Tech Partners will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet New York Tech Partners recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
iOS Developer will join an experienced team.
Details of the Job:
The candidate will be part of a cross-functional team supporting the mobile product. Individual will be supporting development and implementation of client-specific applications and designing and implementing new features as part of the overall product roadmap. They will unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. The candidate will also collaborate on bug-fixing and improve application performance. In addition, the candidate should continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Specific Skills Ideal candidate for the iOS Developer position will:
- Be experienced and comfortable working in a B2B environment.
- Have experience working with large amounts of complex data on the application development side. Big data is meant to be big!
- Have a strong foundation in objective oriented concepts.
- Possess sound understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Be comfortable on Objective-C and iOS SDK.
- Be familiar with publishing apps and/or deploying apps in enterprise.
- Ideally have experience publishing applications in the marketplace (App Store, etc.).
Qualifications / Requirements:
- The candidate will have at least a bachelor’s degree, but a master’s is preferred.
- Field of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or other related areas.
- 4-6 years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of hands on experience on Objective-C and iOS SDK.