Sutherland will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Sutherland recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Customer Service Retention Specialist
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
- Handles business transactions about activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Required to achieve a sale quota. Has broad working knowledge of practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
- Classroom paid training
- On-the-job paid training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One-year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE