Bosch Corp will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Bosch Corp recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- As a Customer Service Rep at Bosch Security Systems, you will consistently handle various forms of customer contact, and accurately process customer orders for products and literature.
- You will interface and provide customer service to our Major Accounts with special requirements; managing special projects, creating reports as required.
- Promote consistent and excellent customer relations and loyalty.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner through the most appropriate means of communication.
- Provide pricing, delivery information, order status, and return authorization to customers as specified by department procedures.
- Perform error free order entry and modification. Follow up on orders as needed.
- Act as team player and effectively back up others as needed.
- Take initiative to find value-added work when call volume is low.
- Interface with internal departments on all aspects of customer service; serve as Voice of the Customer.
- Keep departmental files up-to-date per records retention procedures.
- Complete special projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Business or related discipline preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a customer service call center environment required.
- Excellent computer skills and working familiarity with multiple software packages, preferably MS Excel and SAP ERP software packages.
- Minimum typing ability of 55 WPM.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner.
- Must have a sense of team response to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Multiple language capability is desirable!
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE