Bosch Corp will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Bosch Corp recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
This technical position entails designing automation systems for intrusion security products. In this role, you will actively participate in a structured product development process with responsibility for test strategy design, manufacturing test equipment development, and system deployment to our manufacturing sites. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment with diverse individuals and groups located worldwide!
- Planning and leading test development activities
- Design test systems for manufacturability, testability, and cost effectiveness
- Requirements gathering, review, and validation
- Working with product and test automation experts on test methodology development
- Test equipment/software/documentation validation, training, and hand-off to internal customers
- Creating work instructions and training for the factory associates
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Periodic international travel will be part of this experience.
In addition, this position requires:
- 3+ years electrical engineering experience
- Strong analog and digital circuit troubleshooting skills using typical test equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc)
- Thorough understanding of product design for manufacturability, testability and cost effectiveness
- Circuit design, schematic capture, and familiarity with PCB design
- Ability to plan and lead test development activities and factory deployment
- Ability to guide, train, and mentor engineers and technicians
Ideally, you also have:
- Familiarity with visible and infrared sensing, RF, and microwave technologies
- Experience with LabVIEW
- Strong mechanical aptitude
To be successful in this position, you bring a high level of self-motivation, a drive for self-development, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE