Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Property maintenance in an apartment complex(es).
- Will include some driving in between properties.
- Preparing apartments for new tenants.
- Maintaining existing apartments, grounds and common areas.
- A shift 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m Monday - Friday
- Some of the responsibilities include:
- Light plumbing
- Light electrical
- Snow removal
- Grounds keeping
What you bring to the job?
- Previous property maintenance experience.
- Ability to pass a Background Check.
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Own tools preferred.
- Great attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a team.