Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Assist Materials Coordinator with maintaining control and accountability of materials
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select machine component positions
- Set up and operate automatic flexible packaging machinery
- Monitor quality of product being produced and make necessary adjustments as needed
- Properly load material, set heat, pressure and dwell controls to pre-established parameters
- Utilizes 2 wheeled carts, pallet jacks, powered pallet jack, lift truck and other handling equipment
- Moving required materials to and from production floor in accordance with established procedures
- Assists with departmental job set -up and tear down activities
- Reviews Material Usage Logs at the end of each day, assuring accuracy and clarity and then submits the forms Coordinator
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma GED (preferred; not required)
- Experience in operating material handling equipment necessary
- Ability to multi-task and anticipate incoming needs
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Possess basic Math skills
- Must be detail – oriented
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test