Responsibilities and Duties:
- With assistance of parking staff as assigned, sets up parking and traffic control signage and equipment as required for specific events and functions.
- Receives payment for fees from parking customers, verifies amount due, gives change if necessary and issues receipts.
- Will be accountable for discrepancies between cash collections and parking receipts.
- Reports any unusual situations, accidents, and suspicious people to the supervisor.
- Directs vehicles to parking spaces.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time and able to lift 25 pounds with no assistance.
- Must be neat in appearance.
- Directs individuals to their proper destinations.
- Maintains equipment issued in good working condition, including barricades, signage, flags, vests, flashlights cones, delineators, etc.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be willing to work outdoors.
- Ability to carry out oral instructions.
- Ability to work with and get along well with others; alertness; tact; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Seasonal position March - October
- 10-20 hours a week
- Evenings, weekends, and holidays