St. Ann’s Community will be recruiting “live” on Monday, March 18th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet St. Ann’s Community recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
This Certified Nursing Assistant position is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career while caring for The Most Important People on Earth. We reward hard-working, caring healthcare professionals with competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- You will work in an environment that offers respect and support for your key role in the community.
- You will work for an organization twice voted Rochester’s Choice for Senior Living Communities
- Access to our beautiful, newly constructed Learning Center
- Growth potential as a C.N.A. includes becoming a valued Preceptor/Mentor, developing your leadership skills as a member of St. Ann’s Academy
- Develop your career path with our generous tuition reimbursement program
- Enjoy ease of transportation to our Portland Avenue campus
- Assisting with activities of daily living for your residents.
- Serve as a visible and key customer service representative in providing the St. Ann’s Experience to staff, residents, families, guests and visitors.
- Continually seeking opportunities to support the social needs of your residents through support, friendship, and kindness.
- Observing, monitoring, documenting, and reporting to the Team Leader any change in resident status.
- Current New York State Certification as a Nursing Assistant, or pending Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrable customer service skills and a desire to be an important part of a Senior Care Community
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE