St. Ann’s Community will be recruiting “live” on Monday, March 18th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet St. Ann’s Community recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities are available at St. Ann’s Care Center. Your LPN license will open the door to work for one of Rochester’s premier Employers of Choice. New grads are encouraged to apply!
Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the LPN is responsible for providing direct and indirect patient care within their assigned unit.
- Best of the Best: You will work for an organization twice voted Rochester’s Choice for Senior Living Communities.
- Grow with us: Generous tuition reimbursement program and career development initiatives will set a path for your passion for Nursing.
- Caring Leadership: Work within an organization where all levels of Leadership walk in your shoes all weekend.
Job Duties include:
- Assisting with the development of care plans for each resident on the unit.
- Serving as team leader as assigned and attending team conferences.
- Updating and distributing C.N.A. assignments and ensuring C.N.A.s have the necessary care cards, tools, and understanding to complete assigned tasks.
- Assisting Residents and families in adjustments related to their admission experience.
- Administers and records prescribed medications and treatments.
- May be assigned responsibilities as charge nurse, under supervision, on unit.
- New York State Licensed Practical Nurse
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must possess a true desire to care for the most Important People on Earth
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE