St. Ann’s Community will be recruiting “live” on Monday, March 18th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet St. Ann’s Community recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
A Full Time LPN/RN Clinical Care Partner position is now available at St. Ann’s Community’s Portland Avenue Campus.
The primary purpose of this job is to coordinate and assist in the operation of the Medical services for the patients/participants of St. Ann’s Skilled Nursing Facility and Long-Term Care residents.
- Collaborates with residents, families, physician and nurse practitioner to minimize ED and hospital transfers.Requires ability to work face to face and telephonically with patients and families.
- Reviews all vital signs and other key indicators as directed, utilizing universal precautions.
- Initial intake of information for LTC new admissions.
- Works with clinical coordinator and administrative staff to assure new patient records are complete and prepares for review for physician prior to initial new patient visit.
- Transcribes medical orders into current EMR.
- Preliminary review of medication reconciliation.
- Triages patient telephone calls, assesses needs and directs patients accordingly.
- Reviews and triages all lab reports, x-rays and other correspondences.
- Performs Adult Wellness Visits (RN only).
- Provides direct nursing evaluation and/or other related care and consultation to patients as required.
- Works collaboratively with provider and HIM staff when medical or laboratory tests need to be ordered.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Assists Medical Staff Office Manager to optimize appointment schedules.
- Documents all activities in a truthful, timely and accurate manner.
- Assists other practice staff to collect and maintain data regarding patient rosters, diagnoses, and utilization of medical services.
- Must have a current and valid NYS LPN/ RN licensure.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an LPN/RN working with geriatric patients.
- Computer skills: Ability to perform data entry of information using Access, Excel and Word.
- Must be facile with use of electronic medical records.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE