Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Set up and operate CNC Machine
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to ensure quality of production
- Use of full range precision measuring and gauging tools to perform in process inspection
- Start up and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures
- Set up and run secondary operations such as countersinking, tapping and de – burring while machine is running
- Clean up and daily maintenance of machines
- Set up CNC mills Mazak and/or Fanuc Controls
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on regular basis
- MasterCam ++
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Ability to machine parts to the expectations of internal and external customers
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- General knowledge of machine shop tools and CNC machines
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints
- Ability to pay close attention in order to prevent damage to complex machine tools
- Ability to pass a Background check and Drug Test
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- B Shift (2:30pm – 1:00am)
- Temporary to Hire
- Compensation based on experience (You name it!)
- Weekly Pay