PEKO Precision Products, Inc. is hiring Machinists to join our team on 1st and 2nd shift. We offer a 10% second shift differential, medical, dental, life / disability insurance, profit sharing, training opportunities and paid time off. Help us continue our 50 years of success!
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Results Driven.
- Setup and run CNC Mills and/or Lathes according to specifications, tooling instructions and standard charts.
- Establish and/or adjust work procedures, using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment.
- 1st Article self-inspection required.
- Experience with Multi-Axis CNC Milling or CNC Lathe machines with Fanuc controls or similar.
- Ability to read blueprints and job orders for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of trade school, vocational education or apprenticeship preferable.
- 3+ years in machine shop environment preferable.
- Clean, safe manufacturing environment
HOW TO APPLY Online at: https://www.pekoprecision.com/current-opportunities/