Support the Electrical Engineering group in the development of new product design and introduction, functional specifications, technical proposals, automated assembly, development and testing. This charged individual enjoys the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic environment.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Project Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Experience in AutoCAD a plus; also PLC and PC based programming languages.
- Industrial touch screens; robotic, stepper and servo motor controls; machine vision; test systems; pneumatics and hydraulics design; and industrial networks.
- Industrial Power Distribution.
- Proven ability to demonstrate component, test assembly and theoretical design evaluation.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis investigations and formulate and implement preventive measures.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- BS Electrical Engineering.
- 2-5 years working as an Electrical Engineer in embedded systems, motion control and/or manufacturing.
- Strength in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to work in a hands-on environment.
- Ability to problem-solve independently, synthesize and communicate findings to recommend efficiencies.
- Work with all levels in the organizations including interns.
HOW TO APPLY Online at: https://www.pekoprecision.com/current-opportunities/