Perform mechanical inspection of precision machined parts to verify compliance with specifications. Ideal candidate is technically proficient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to communicate professionally.
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical
- Time Management
- Use measurement techniques and equipment to perform dimensional inspections of in-process and finished machined parts and products.
- Assist quality and engineering with investigation of corrective action.
- Assist in maintaining all inspection records and documentation in accordance with government, customer, and Company standards.
- Adherence to Quality and Safety standards.
- Use of standard measuring equipment.
- Familiarity with ISO compliant manufacturing environments.
- Ability to read blueprints and proficient understanding of GD&T.
- Minimum education: High School Diploma/GED.
- 5 years inspection experience in a precision machining environment
- Previous operation and programming of CMM equipment (PCDMIS)
- Clean, safe office and manufacturing environment.
HOW TO APPLY Online at: https://www.pekoprecision.com/current-opportunities/