Successful candidate must pass weld assessment and be experienced with welding sheet metal and/or plate up to ¾” thick.
- Technical Capacity
- MIG and TIG Welders for aluminum and steel.
- Familiarity with the AWS standards.
- Fixture sheet metal parts, maintaining dimensions and tolerances per print.
- Must be able to fabricate off blueprints
- Knowledge of welding processes and procedures.
- Good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read schematics or blueprints preferable.
- Understanding of welding symbols.
- Minimum education: GED.
- 4 years MIG/TIG welding.
- Clean, safe office and manufacturing environment.
HOW TO APPLY Online at: https://www.pekoprecision.com/current-opportunities/