Our welding department is now located in a designated facility to accommodate our corporate and customer expansion. We are now accepting all welding applicants:
- Full-time welders considering reduced hours to balance work-life responsibilities. (24hrs)
- Retired welders seeking to supplement income
- Part-time welders who wish to extend their transition full-phase retirement
- New welders desiring to build fabrication skills under guidance of experienced welders.
Successful candidate must pass weld assessment and be experienced with welding sheet metal and/or plate up to ¾” thick.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving
- MIG and TIG Welders for aluminum and steel.
- Familiarity with the AWS standards
- Fixture sheet metal parts, maintaining dimensions and tolerances per print
- Knowledge of welding processes and procedures
- Good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read schematics or blueprints preferable
- Understanding of welding symbols
- Minimum education: GED
- 1 year MIG/TIG welding
- Clean, safe office and manufacturing environment.
HOW TO APPLY Online at: https://www.pekoprecision.com/current-opportunities/