Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Responsible for the set-up and operation of various automatic pouch making machines
- Monitor the quality of products being produced and apply adjustments as needed
- Assure that optimum machine settings are in use to complete tasks according to specifications in a timely fashion
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select machine component positions
- Set up and operate automatic flexible packaging machinery
- Trouble – shoots machine problems and repairs minor adjustments as needed. Relies on Senior Engineer and Superintendent to handle major machine repair/adjustments needed
- Communicates regularly with Supervisor on daily progress
- Perform other duties that may at times become necessary to insure the well being of company
What you bring to the job?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Engineering Science or applicable course work
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the operation of automatic equipment
- Experience in operating material handling equipment necessary
- Ability to multi-task and anticipate incoming needs
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Possess basic Math skills
- Must be possess good organizational & communication skills
- Ability to assess simultaneous multiple machine functions
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test