Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Teach or instruct work-related subjects to students who have graduated or left high school.
- Includes correspondence school instructors; industrial, commercial and government training instructors.
- Teaching may take place in public or private schools whose primary business is education or in a classroom associated with an organization whose primary business is other than education.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with an organization's computer systems or PCs.
- Logs calls, identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist users through standard scripts or checklists.
- Coordinates with level 2 or higher IT resources to resolve problems if necessary.
- May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Reset passwords.
What you bring to the job?
- Previous call center experience
- Open Availability**
- Great attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass Background Check