Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Loading machinery with raw materials
- Reviewing work orders
- Monitoring machine functions
- Resolve issues that arise
- Palletize finished product
- Inspect pieces of finished product
- Trains with machine operators with the end of goal of becoming a machine operator
- Works collectively with other section “mates” to operate equipment
- Will train in all areas of production including: material handling, forklift operation, machine operation and quality control
- Following instructions and production schedules
- Indoor environment fluctuates with outdoor weather
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Ability to work overtime/weekends
- Fundamental computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Career oriented individual
- Ability to pass a background/drug test