Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Perform basic set up and operation of Permserter
- Upholding established production standards
- Reading blueprints and examining route sheets
- Participate in continuous improvement projects with the department
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment and orderly work area
- Performing all necessary PEM hardware callouts
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred but not required)
- Attention to detail
- Quality worksmanship
- Ability to read blueprints and understand route sheets
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to stand for majority of shift