Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Performs In- process inspections according to established procedures
- Responsible for operating test equipment when requested
- Makes rounds and inspects products that have been produced in the past hour
- Responsible for informing Quality manager of any out of compliance condition
- May be asked to perform other duties and or assist with other inspection activities that may at times become necessary to insure the well being of the company
- Monitors the job set ups, Teflon condition, safety hazards and mentions deficiencies noticed to the Productions Foreman
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred but not required)
- Ability to interpret specifications and exercise rapid judgement when reviewing the specification
- Ability to stand for majority of shift
- Ability to accurately read and record measurements
- Must be possess good organizational & communication skills
- Ability to assess simultaneous multiple machine functions
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test