Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Circulates around the plant, monitoring proper utilization if tools, fixtures etc.
- Monitors job progress; making machine or other apparatus/set-up adjustments
- Designs & builds – jigs, fixtures, tools and work stations for specific jobs
- Assures that after job completion, all materials are properly returned to designated storage areas
- Meet daily with other production staff to prioritize tasks as needed according to Production Schedule requirements
- Assists in the training of Crew Leaders and production personnel according to establishes procedures
- Trouble shoot, and repair production equipment as needed
- Perform general housekeeping functions and making sure safety procedures are practiced throughout facility
What you bring to the job?
- Possess strong command of repair and overhaul methods and tools
- Must have basic wood/metal working utilization equipment/tools
- Basic design skills +
- Ability to multi task and change directions quickly and effectively
- Previous experience maintaining heat sealing equipment and machines +++
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test