We are a leading contract manufacturer with expertise in manufacturing low to mid-volume, high complexity products involving precision sheet metal frames, weldments, enclosure fabrication and electromechanical assemblies. We strive to consistently exceed customers’ expectations by offering superior supply chain management, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing and assembly solutions throughout the product life cycle.
We are looking for an Estimator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in estimating precision sheet metal fabrications and assemblies.
- Must be able to read Blue Prints fluently to create qualified estimates.
- Solid understanding of GD&T.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Turret, Laser and Press Brake equipment and various secondary support equipment.
- Knowledge of Solidworks is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, meet deadlines and work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Knowledge of material specifications and outside services and processes is required.
- Prepare estimates
- Develop engineering processes
- Communicate effectively with customers