Adecco will be recruiting “live” on Thursday, March 21st AND Thursday, April 4th from 2 pm – 4 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Adecco recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Adecco is currently looking for qualified Machine Operators that want to take their career to the next level. We have an amazing opportunity for associates who would like to advance their machine operator skills with an established company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Machine quality production parts.
- Set-up and operate variety of manufacturing equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines/equipment and tooling.
- Stock material.
- Produce quality work throughout all functions of job.
- Follow good housekeeping rules.
- Responsible for maintaining proper coolant and lubrication system maintenance.
- Wash Production Parts.
- Use Personal Protection Equipment where necessary (PPE).
- Follow all safety rules established by management.
- Abide by all rules set by management.
- Work closely with Lead Person or co-workers.
- Able to read Part Prints and use measuring equipment including but not limited to: Micrometer, Depth Micrometer, Dial Indicator, Machinist Scale, Optical Comparator, etc.
- Check part dimensions & follow the I.I. (In-process Inspection) Sheet with some supervision.
- Able to read/write English fluently.
- Able to follow all written work instructions and complete daily reporting accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED Require.
- Proven recent/solid work history.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
Please apply with an updated and current resume for consideration.