Canalside Staffing will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Canalside Staffing recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Temp-to-hire positions that offer 40 hours a week plus the opportunity for overtime. We are hiring for 12 hour rotating shifts that include weekend shifts AND hiring for regular 8 hours A, B, C shifts Sun through Friday w/ Overtime expected at least twice a month on weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow work instructions and complete product log sheets
- Operate plastic injection mold machine
- Trim excess pieces of plastic using hand tools
- Perform visual inspection of final product
- Package product and stack boxes on skid
- Maintain quality of the product while working in a fast-paced environment
Required Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- Prior Plastic Injection Mold Machine Operation experience is preferred but not required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Solid work history and good attendance is preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to read and write English
- Have reliable transportation
or call 585-360-4670 for more information