Canalside Staffing will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Canalside Staffing recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Currently hiring for CNC Programmers and operators for the Rochester and Victor Area
Pay varies based on experience
- Will be responsible for the set-up, operation and basic programming of both CNC Mills and Lathes
- Study prints and sample parts to determine machine sequencing
- Utilize calipers and micrometers to determine dimensions and tolerances
- Monitor speed and feed of machines during process
- Perform inspection and quality control to determine any defects
- Maintain machines as needed
- All skill level considered
- Be skilled at programming at the machine using code (M and G)
- Must have strong math skills
- Must be able to operate and set-up machines, programming is a plus
- Mastercam experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work independently
or call 585-360-4670 for more information.