Masis Staffing will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 29th from 10am – 12pm AND Thursday, May 9th from 2pm - 4pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Masis Staffing recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
One of the largest independent manufacturers of corrugated products and distributor of packaging supplies in the northeastern United States, is looking to add an experienced 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician for our Rochester NY location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
The successful candidate will possess excellent mechanical skills. Proven mechanical skills must contain most or all of the following:
- Mechanical- troubleshooting/preventative maintenance with industrial processing, packaging, peripheral plant equipment. Ability to read schematics.
- Pneumatic-cylinders/valves/accumulators/compressors/ etc.
- Hydraulic- cylinders/valves/accumulators/etc.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a mechanic in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Willing and able to work weekends and overtime as needed.
- Willing to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy environment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day