PathStone is a nonprofit organization based in Rochester, NY with a mission of building family and individual self-sufficiency by strengthening urban and rural communities. PathStone operates 12 lines of business in the areas of training and employment, health and safety, housing services and community development.
PathStone Management Corporation’s vision is to provide exemplary property management services to affordable housing communities. By focusing on our residents and providing safe and decent housing, the communities where PathStone housing is located become stronger.
You are looking for a challenge and a chance to change the world for the better. You know that social impact is as important a measure of corporate success as profitability. You want to use your creativity to find quicker, better and more cost-efficient ways to help people. You are ready to try on new hats and find new solutions to old problems. You want to make a difference in the lives of others.
What sets you apart from the rest?
Specifically, you have the following skills, experience and/or education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum three years’ experience or equivalent specific technical training in housing management or related management context.
- Experience or familiarity with local, state and federal service programs necessary.
- Must demonstrate ability to review and process information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which demonstrate the ability to interpret, clarify, and advise concerning program objectives.
This is a full-time position. The Property Manager is responsible for providing property management to insure a safe, clean and sanitary environment for residential and commercial properties. Specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Coordinating of all tenant related activities and record keeping necessary to maintain the financial viability of the property.
- Recruiting, interviewing, transferring, promoting, conducting performance evaluations, disciplining and terminating.
- Preparing draft budgets and the coordination of rent collection activities.
PathStone offers a chance for you to improve the world, but we also know that you have bills to pay. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Salary is based on demonstrated experience and qualifications.
- Health insurance for eligible employees.
- Pension plan for eligible employees with an employer contribution.
- Annual cost-of-living adjustment and merit-based pay increases.
- Generous vacation and holidays.
- Employment at PathStone qualifies for the federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program.