Bosch Corp. will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Bosch Corp. recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
In this role, you will provide dedicated project management support to cross-functional project teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Regulatory, Quality, Testing and Logistics.
- Ensure projects move smoothly from start to finish.
- Provide the primary interface between the project and management teams for reporting, budgeting, scheduling, staffing.
- Follow a defined product engineering process.
- Conduct status meetings to ensure alignment.
- Motivate and drive momentum within the project team.
- Foster an environment of clear and consistent communication.
You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Engineering related field. 5+ years in Product Development, including dedicated Project Management experience, is required, along with experience with projects that include software, electronics and hardware development. Some travel may be required (less than 10%).
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE