Bosch Corp will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Bosch Corp recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare shipments for postal or commercial conveyance following Bosch guidelines as well as local and federal regulations for proper packaging, labeling and supplying supporting documentation as required.
- Receive and unload incoming shipments. Inspect contents per company directives. Compare packing slip with purchase order (PO) to verify accuracy of shipment. Inspect for damages or defects and deliver to associates in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update shipping and good receipt procedures and records per legal regulations and Bosch requirement.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perform administrative support tasks for Facilities department, including, but not limited to, updating procedures, managing retention of records, order processing for department needs, etc.
- Serve as the back-up to front desk Receptionist daily from 4pm - 5pm and during breaks, lunches or unplanned outages as needed. Duties include transferring customer calls, screening and greeting visitors.
- Support Facilities department with tasks such as light duty office cleaning, watering of plants, etc. as necessary.
- High School diploma is required;
- DOT/IATA/IMDG Shipping of Dangerous Goods Certification highly preferred!
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel applications is required.
- The ideal candidate will bring two years of prior shipping/receiving experience.
- Ability to operate pallet jack for loading and unloading skids.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, up to 50 lbs.
- Must have great customer service skills!
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE