Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Move parts and equipment throughout facility utilizing forklift equipment
- Building crates for shipments is an important part of job
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
- Design/building custom crates
- Pulling materials/Packing boxes
- Placing orders in designated areas
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Completes reports by entering required information
- Performs clerical duties associated with material handling function
- Contributing to close – knit team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or GED
- **Carpentry experience**
- Warehouse experience +
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to repeatedly bend, stoop, squat, lift and possibly climb stairs
- Ability to follow all the company’s safety policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read product specifications
- Ability to pass a Background Check/Drug Test