Canalside Staffing will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Canalside Staffing recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
We are looking to fill immediate openings for Assemblers/Warehouse assistants. These positions require the ability to assemble units according to specifications and perform assembly control plans and procedures. Responsible to perform duties in the areas of production, shipping/receiving, warehousing and inspection.
- Determine quantity of units required for an order and take inventory of parts
- Resolve quantity discrepancies with crib attendant prior to initiating assembly process
- Assemble units and perform visual check on all parts of all units
- Test units for proper operation
- Make necessary corrections or substitution of parts to eliminate defects and reassemble
- Transport component parts from and finished units to stockroom
May be required to perform additional or alternate duties under the direction of the supervisor as needed
- Must be physically able to lift products, bend and twist, stand on concrete floor for duration of shift
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity
- Ability to work with others as a team player and independently
or call 585-360-4670 for more information.