Masis Staffing will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 29th from 10am – 12pm AND Thursday, May 9th from 2pm - 4pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Masis Staffing recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
- Ensure proper receipt, shipment, storage and delivery of finished or raw product by performing the following duties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize RF scanner guns;
- Move, locate, relocate, stack and count inventory;
- Follow GMP protocols;
- Remove wrapped pallets from palletizer staging area and deliver to correct bay;
- Can Building
- Relocate pallets throughout the can building;
- Unload raw materials from delivery truck;
- Properly receive and deliver to proper bay;
- Assist with ensuring proper materials are delivered to kitchen or depal area;
- Unload glass from delivery truck;
- Accurately and safely deliver pallets of empty containers to depal area;
- Accurately and safely deliver correct raw materials to appropriate kitchen;
- Load and unload rail cars;
- Accurately receive any raw product in;
- Remove pallets of finished product from palletizer and delivery to appropriate bay for holding;
- Stage and prep outgoing orders;
- Load outgoing trucks and ensure product is not damaged prior to or during loading;
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, hair net, ear plugs, beard net (if applicable); Kevlar gloves, safety glasses and leather skid resistant work shoes/boots);
- Ability to apply computer and communication skills and math functions;
- Ability to use hand tools (RF scanner guns);
- Previous experience operating forklift in a fast-paced environment;
- Constant exposure to extreme loud noises;
- Constant sitting;
- Constant exposure to extreme hot/cold (non-weather) environment;
- Constant use of fingers and hands;
- Occasional standing and moving by foot;
- Occasional lifting/carrying <25 pounds;
- Occasional work near moving mechanical parts;
- Frequent reaching/lifting/pulling/bending/climbing stairs/stooping/kneeling;
- Potential exposure to caustic chemicals.
- Shift: B shift (2pm-10:30pm)
- Location: Fairport
- Temp to hire