Part-Time Marketing and Social Media Associate
For over 45 years Qualicoat Inc. has been a quality applicator of decorative and functional coatings per customer specifications to plastic and metal substrates. We are a leading supplier to companies in the sheet-metal, machining, computer, electronics, office equipment, architectural, medical, aerospace, defense and die casting industries. Qualicoat Inc. also engages in chromate conversion coatings for aluminum, iron & zinc phosphating, asset reconditioning, sub-assemblies, intricate masking, silk screening, and pad printing. We are certified by many large Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies as well as meeting numerous military and DOD specifications.
Currently we have a need for a part-time entry level Marketing and Social Media Associate.
The Marketing and Social Media Associate is responsible for
- Identify strategies and opportunities to create and grow multiple digital/social media channels and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. The Marketing and Social Media Associate will play a leading role in conceptualizing and implementing online campaigns; while managing the content schedules for these platforms. The Associate is also expected to keep abreast of social media trends and be aware of trending topics on social media, particularly topics related to and/or support and reinforce the brand
- Create and manage direct mail campaigns
- Focus on special projects as needed
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Adobe
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Coursework in:
- 2+ years of higher level education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field required
- Interest in digital and direct marketing
- Motivated problem solver
Qualicoat will be recruiting “live” on Monday, February 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Qualicoat recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.