The Cleaning Technician is responsible for the day-to- day cleanliness of the museum as instructed by the Facility Manager.
- Performs hands-on repair and custodial tasks to provide a clean and safe public facility.
- Follows routine cleaning task list schedules to address maintenance interior and exterior components including floors, walls, glass, furnishings, trash and fixtures.
- Completes tasks as listed on museum work requests for special maintenance and event setups.
- Maintains cleaning equipment and cleaning tools.
- Strip, seal, finish and polish floors as needed.
- Wash and clean windows, both interior and exterior.
- Monitors material supply inventory for supplies informs facilities assistant as necessary.
- Monitors contractors and vendors working in restricted areas.
- Must be able to clean all areas of the Museum and House.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the Facilities Manager and other Senior Staff members.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to utilize a floor machine/stripper.
- Required to work some early mornings, nights and weekends events, sometimes with no notice.
- Ability to stand, walk and lift throughout the entire shift.
- Ability to be on call during weekends and holidays.
- Wednesday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm