St. Ann’s Community will be recruiting “live” on Monday, March 18th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet St. Ann’s Community recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Environmental Services / Housekeeper - St Ann’s Care Center
Responsible for maintaining all areas in a facility in a clean sanitary, orderly and attractive appearance.
- Receives assignments from Team Leader or Facilities Secretary.
- Empties trash, cleans, sweeps and mops residents’ bathrooms & fixtures, vacuums carpets, and dusts furniture in apartments. Upon resident request, you may be required to move furniture (no more than 50 lbs.).
- Notify Team Leader of rugs in need of shampooing, or other related problems.
- Uses all equipment properly, maintaining and reporting any malfunctioning equipment to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Replenishes supplies as needed.
- Cleans public areas as assigned to include mopping, sweeping, cleaning fixtures, shampooing, polishing floors, restroom cleaning /stocking.
- Separating and removing trash / recyclables from trash rooms for disposal.
- Assisting in preparing setups for all functions when needed.
- Assists in working in laundry- washing / drying / ironing linens, when needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE