Bosch Corp will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 1st from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Bosch Corp recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships through sales. As an ISR, you will be responsible for introducing, marketing, quoting and selling Bosch Security Systems products through outbound and inbound calls with the objective to develop and close new business. You will play an integral part of the sales regions and work in conjunction with the regions to enhance sales and the knowledge of Bosch Comm Products!
What are the general day-to-day responsibilities?
Primarily, Sales Activities (60-70% of the time!):
- Execute outbound calls directed towards agreed upon accounts (mid-tier and below – agreed upon by Sales Director and District Sales team) within a region for the purpose of growing sales in these accounts and achieving defined sales goals – will be expected to work regional time zones.
- Conduct specific sales/product campaigns to win back inactive accounts.
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate sales process.
- Determine prospect needs and requirements and suggests appropriate solutions.
- Influence prospects to purchase, utilize or retain products and/or services.
- Appropriately position our products against the competition.
- Draw out and seek to understand and overcome customer objections.
- Provide error free written product and price quotations (Request for Quote – RFQ) to our internal and external customers and follows up on all existing quotes.
Also, Regional Activities:
- Work with the Director of Sales to implement action plans
- Track the participation of dealers in promotional and demo programs
- Review territory progress and conduct annual dealer stratification
- Train new regional team members on sales programs and procedures
- Travel to regional trade shows and team meetings
- Review and process Product Spiffs, MDF, and Co-op
- Help to resolve dealer invoice price discrepancies
This role will support our Communications product portfolio
What are these products? Check out: https://www.boschsecurity.com/xc/en/products/
- ** High school diploma or GED required; an associate degree in Business or a technical discipline is preferred!
- ** Minimum of 2 to 3 years of pre-sales, customer service or inside sales experience, preferably selling technology products.
- Some Audio industry experience, industry affiliations and certifications (such as CTS) is necessary. Passion for music and technology is a must - Communications products (critical communications, public address, professional audio) would be IDEAL!
- You bring excellent computer skills, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. You also have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner.
- Must be able to support a team approach to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction!
- Multiple language capability is desirable, and so is SAP experience preferred.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE