Why Join the Viggi Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for a creative environment. Join our team and be a part of helping to improve people’s lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality educational products.
This position requires a big-picture thinker and detail-oriented skill set. The Inside Sales Representative will take a tested idea to scale and drive it in the marketplace. This is not a conventional position, because this is not a conventional company. This position allows for flexibility based on the needs of the organization.
The development of new business opportunities will encompass approximately 90% of your time and the balance of your responsibilities will focus on distributor management and customer relations. Please note the Viggi team embraces an entrepreneurial approach and attitude that results in each of us pitching in to do whatever needs to get done, regardless of our position titles. Your role will also call for your flexibility in this attitude and motivation. You will be joining a dynamic fast-growing business that will intrigue, expand and challenge your talents as well as give you experience and exposure to many different phases of business.
- Relentlessly focus on acquiring new customers and revenue.
- Virtually presenting Viggi products via phone, over the internet and other media across the United States and globally as Viggi grows internationally.
- Guide the launch and growth of a new products within Viggi portfolio.
- Identify market needs and work closely with design staff to develop new product opportunities.
- Drive new partnerships and define business development approach.
- Communicate and interface with Board of Directors as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience with selling products and/or services, preferably inside sales.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding Inside Sales goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience as part of a founding team.
- Ability to get deals done: making decisions, closing sales, negotiating contracts.
- Relationship builder who can thrive in any situation.
- Not afraid to ask for help.