St. Ann’s Community will be recruiting “live” on Monday, March 18th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet St. Ann’s Community recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
A Full - Time Day/Evening Protective Services Officer position is now available at St. Ann’s Community on our Portland Avenue Campus.
As a Protective Services Officer, you will be responsible for protecting the lives, safety, security and belongings of residents, employees, guests, and visitors and be a visible and key customer service representative in providing the St. Ann’s Experience.
Highlights of this Role:
- Making scheduled electronic security patrols throughout the complex.
- Observing safety hazards or issues and reporting situations promptly and professionally.
- Assisting with reports, training, surveys, inspections and investigations.
- Learning operations of all pertinent equipment such as CCTV cameras, ID systems, alarm panels, fire equipment, and elevators.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school
- Security License
- NY State Driver’s License
- Desire to provide customer service in a Senior Care environment
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE