Manpower will be recruiting “live” on Monday, April 8th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Manpower recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
What is the job?
- Basic set up of equipment
- Spot welding
- General floor works (placing stock on racks)
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Performing duties as assigned by supervisor
- Follow department work instructions
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred but not required)
- Ability to read blueprints
- 1+ years' experience Spot welding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read process sheets
- Ability to lift up to 30 + lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to follow Department Work instructions
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test