We are currently seeking a full-time Interior Designer to join our Rochester team.
- Produces project drawings, schedules, specification information for building materials and furnishings.
- Offers unique and functional design ideas to clients. Able to take design challenge and provide appropriate design solutions.
- Accurately writes complete furniture specification packages.
- Reviews shop drawings and leads interior punch lists.
- Effectively manages small/medium interiors projects with ability to estimate project budgets and hours for designer tasks.
- Supervises installations of interior building materials and furniture.
- Experienced and comfortable preparing materials boards, leading client meetings/presentations, taking clear and concise notes, maintains good follow up with clients, meets project deadlines.
- Resource updating - proven organizational abilities, good understanding of product manufacturers, aware of latest trends in products.
- Vendor management - communicates professionally in person and via phone/email.
- Independently travels to client meetings (local and occasional out of town).
- Detail oriented, organized. Exhibits excellent writing skills.
- Collaborative, respectful, active listener, professional communicator.
- Is a positive role model for less experienced designers.
The Preferred Candidate will have the following Qualifications:
- Four-year degree in Interior Design plus 7-10 years of related work experience.
- Experience working in Senior Living or Education environments preferred.
- NCIDQ Certified. Good LEED V4 knowledge base.
- Skilled Revit, Sketch Up, 3D color renderings, MS Office Suite capabilities.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of interior building codes and intricacies of Interior Design.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE