Qualitrol will be recruiting “live” on Thursday March 21st from 2 pm - 4 pm AND Monday, March 25th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Qualitrol recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
- Paint and Silk Screen Supervisor
- The Powder Painter, under moderate supervision, pretreats, masks, and applies powder coatings to a variety of small to medium parts.
- Sets up powder spray paint equipment, paint booth and curing oven.
- Sprays metal such as brass, steel and aluminum castings with powder paints, using a hand spray gun and pressure feed equipment.
- Clean and pretreat parts, by Chromate process, according to our manufacturing process instructions and process control sheets.
- Mask & Unmask parts according to material prints.
- Loads and unloads parts from curing oven.
- Maintain spray booth and curing oven as required.
- Disassembles and cleans all painting equipment and replaces paint filters.
- Inspects parts to ensure quality.
- Performs duties in accordance with established quality standards.
- Maintain work area in accordance with established housekeeping procedures to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties as may be required.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of powder painting operations and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to work from standard procedures, blueprints and oral/written instructions.
- Fast paced position.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. Manually.
- Safety glasses and protective clothing are provided.
- Standing for long periods of time is required.
- Overtime may be required.