Website Catholic Family Center
Catholic Family Center is seeking a full time days, Registered Nurse in our Mental Health Clinic.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – LOCATION: ROCHESTER, NY
Pay Rate: $30.98 – $36/hr (37.5 hours per week)
Under general supervision, provides comprehensive health services. Works collaboratively with other providers to facilitate client wellness. Maintains confidentiality and ethical standards of relevant governing bodies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a comprehensive health assessment of clients.
- Identifies immediate and longer term health care needs.
- Makes appropriate referrals and recommendations based on findings of the health assessments.
- Assists clients in identifying local resources.
- Communicates and collaborates with appropriate Agency staff, Primary Health care provider, community justice agencies, and related community organizations to assure coordination of client care and services.
- Completes required paperwork related to the health assessment process
- Provide oversight and supervision of any assigned LPN staff.
- Required supervision of tasks performed by LPN staff may include medication monitoring or administration, monitoring of vital signs, reporting of signs or symptoms of potential health concerns, basic emergency medical treatment or interventions.
- Assists Prescribers
- Provide health monitoring for clients
- Administers Injectable medications as prescribed
- Responsible for case load records
- Completes required case record documentation in accordance with regulations and other record keeping as necessary for program accountability
- Participates in monthly Utilization Review, quality assurance and program evaluation activities as directed.
- Coordinates discharge planning for clients
- Provides education to clients on health and wellness issues.
- Participates in staff meetings and clinical supervision as directed
Education: AAS Degree in Nursing required. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred. Equivalent Combination of education and experience will be considered.
Credentials: Valid Registered Professional Nurse Certificate Required
Experience: Two to three years of experience related to nursing services to individuals with mental health, alcoholism, chemical dependency, substance abuse related services preferred.
Other: Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required
Physical Demands/Work Environment: The physical demands/work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands to type and/or perform light lifting. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Compliance: Adheres to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations including, but not limited to, those governing confidentiality, privacy, program, billing and documentation standards. All duties must be performed in accordance with CFC’s corporate compliance program.
***Catholic Family Center is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our agency and our people. EOE/AA Disability/Vet
To apply for this job email your details to HASpencer@cfcrochester.org