What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Monday – Thursday A Shift (7am – 3:30pm) B Shift (2:30pm – 1am)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Temporary to Hire
What is the job?
- Basic set up of equipment
- Spot welding
- General floor works (placing stock on racks)
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Performing duties as assigned by supervisor
- Follow department work instructions
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred but not required)
- Ability to read blueprints
- 1+ years experience Spot welding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read process sheets
- Ability to lift up to 30 + lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to follow Department Work instructions
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
Stop your job search and apply today. Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org